| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- The average temperature in Sal in December is really warm at 22.7 °C (72.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25 °C (77 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20 °C (68 °F).
- In December the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in December is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 1.6mm (0.1in) of fluid tumbles across an average of 1 day.
- In December the skies in Sal are fair with on balance a moderate 5:48 of resplendent sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 11:07 long and the longest day is 11:11 long with an average length of 11:08.
- There are approximately 5:12 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 52.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 47.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Sal December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Sal, Cape Verde
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Sal:
- Dakhla, Western Sahara - 1069.4 kms (664.5 miles) NE
- Atar, Mauritania - 1122.3 kms (697.4 miles) ENE
- Nouakchott, Mauritania - 757.7 kms (470.8 miles) ENE
- Podor, Senegal - 854.1 kms (530.7 miles) E
- Saint-Louis, Senegal - 697.5 kms (433.4 miles) E
- Matam, Senegal - 1043 kms (648.1 miles) E
- Linguere, Senegal - 850.1 kms (528.3 miles) E
- Dakar, Senegal - 624.6 kms (388.1 miles) ESE
- Diourbel, Senegal - 755.9 kms (469.7 miles) ESE
- Kaolack, Senegal - 792.3 kms (492.4 miles) ESE
- Tambacounda, Senegal - 1047.6 kms (651 miles) ESE
- Banjul, Gambia - 775.1 kms (481.7 miles) ESE
- Kolda, Senegal - 959 kms (595.9 miles) ESE
- Ziguinchor, Senegal - 856.3 kms (532.1 miles) ESE
- Bissau, Guinea-Bissau - 960.8 kms (597.1 miles) ESE
- Boke, Guinea - 1089.6 kms (677.1 miles) SE