| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- The average temperature in Sal in March is really warm at 21.6 °C (70.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- In March the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in March is arid with no rain. An airy 1.3mm (0.1in) of fluid descends during on average 0 days.
- In March the heavens above Sal are moderately sunny having on balance a pleasing 8:09 of bright sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:46 long and the longest day is 12:15 long with an average length of 12:00.
- There are approximately 3:44 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 68.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 31.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Sal March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Sal, Cape Verde
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Sal:
- Dakhla, Western Sahara - 1069.4 kms (664.5 miles) NE
- Atar, Mauritania - 1122.3 kms (697.4 miles) ENE
- Nouakchott, Mauritania - 757.7 kms (470.8 miles) ENE
- Podor, Senegal - 854.1 kms (530.7 miles) E
- Saint-Louis, Senegal - 697.5 kms (433.4 miles) E
- Matam, Senegal - 1043 kms (648.1 miles) E
- Linguere, Senegal - 850.1 kms (528.3 miles) E
- Dakar, Senegal - 624.6 kms (388.1 miles) ESE
- Diourbel, Senegal - 755.9 kms (469.7 miles) ESE
- Kaolack, Senegal - 792.3 kms (492.4 miles) ESE
- Tambacounda, Senegal - 1047.6 kms (651 miles) ESE
- Banjul, Gambia - 775.1 kms (481.7 miles) ESE
- Kolda, Senegal - 959 kms (595.9 miles) ESE
- Ziguinchor, Senegal - 856.3 kms (532.1 miles) ESE
- Bissau, Guinea-Bissau - 960.8 kms (597.1 miles) ESE
- Boke, Guinea - 1089.6 kms (677.1 miles) SE